Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update

Hey guys, all 5 of you. I know I haven't written in a while. School has been getting the best of my attention, along with 20-30 hours a week at my new(ish) job at Rue! Oh yea, and I'm now engaged!! I know, finally right? I am so excited to start planning the wedding with my best friend/fiance.
So, maybe if you're lucky, I will start writing blogs on wedding planning/budgeting. It should be an interesting journey. So far what we've figured out is:
1) Weddings are EXPENSIVE, yes, even the small ones cost at LEAST $5,000
2) Agreements are possible, shocking isn't it?
3) You do NOT have to spend thousands of dollars to get the dress of your dreams. I have been eying the same dress for 6 months and it is under $500 and GORGEOUS.
4) Being engaged to your best friend is by far the most amazing thing <3
5) When you post that you are engaged on facebook, expect at LEAST 80 notifications the following day.
6) EVERYONE asks about the proposal story and wants to look at your ring.

So as you can see, I am super excited over what the coming years will bring. I can't wait to get started so that I can share my life with the amazing guy that God brought me to.

Don't think I forgot to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment