Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 23, 2012

Something New

Now that I have figured out that I can have multiple blogs, I have decided that I need to find one subject and focus on it. I've created a new blog that will explore all of my adventures during my year of wedding planning. I will share ideas, stories, everything I can think of.

I will still be using this blog, just probably not as much as this new one. I have just opened it yesterday! I had a lot of catching up to do so I think I have about 11 posts on it right now. I don't think that's a bad start.

I figured everyone has to deal with a wedding eventually, whether it is your wedding personally, or if you're helping a friend or family member through it. This is an exciting time for me, so why not share my excitement and learnings with you?

www.myroadtothealter.blogspot.com

I really hope you will check it out. If you don't feel the need to know anything about weddings just yet, send it over to someone you think will benefit from it.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment